Hello everyone! I'm so glad you stopped by. I started this second blog as an extension of my main home...Sew Many Ways. On that blog, I had a post called Swap Meet Weekend. Well, I turned that one post into this blog.
"Sew Many Ways 2 Swap" is a place where we can swap all our goodies that we longer need or want, for something that we just can't live without...for FREE!! That's the best part, all swapping on this blog is FREE. The only cost is shipping the item to your swap partner.
Click the "Follow" button so you know where we are, but this welcome post and instructions will be up for a while til we get going. Your blog rolls or feeds only update when I do a new post...they won't be updated each time someone adds a new item to the link...so come back often!!
Here's how it all works...
- take a picture of your item or items and do a little post about it on your blog with a link back to this blog so every one knows where to go. Explain the item and the location (just the state or country is fine). This helps to get a rough estimate on shipping.
- each category under the title has a linking system. Pick the category that you would like your item to be under. For example, you have 2 yards of fabric that you know you won't be using. Click on the Fabric section, go through the process of adding your link with a picture and then submit your item. The linking system I use explains each step. Link the http address of just the item's post, not your blog. If you click on the post's title, that will give you that specific address.
- now you can browse through the fabric category or any other category and look for an item that you would want in return for your fabric.
- remember the items are free, so you and your swap partner must come to a fair agreement for the value of the items
- swap partners will contact each other through email or through the comment section of your own post, on your blog. This is why it's best to have a blog.
So join in on the fun and browse through all the categories up above!
Have a great time,